Marthinusen & Coutts (M&C), a division of ACTOM (Pty) Ltd, is the leader in the repair and maintenance of rotating electrical and mechanical machines throughout Africa. Your productivity depends on minimising downtime, improving efficiency and reliability. Marthinusen & Coutts is the proven partner to help you achieve this.
Your peace of mind relies on having a partner who takes long-term responsibility for maintaining your productivity. M&C offers a full range of maintenance services for your rotating electrical and mechanical machines.
- Repair of electric motors, generators and transformers
- Specialised design and manufacture of new machines and components
- Coil manufacture
- Wire drawing and covering
- On-site maintenance and repairs
- All types of mechanical repairs
In addition, M&C provides:
- Engineering design, evaluation and development for improved performance, efficiency enhancements and power savings etc.
- Control over the entire rewind process
- Motor management programmes
- Motor maintenance contracts
- Continuous improvement programmes
- Testing and load testing facilities for up to 2 MW
- Specialised vibrator motors test facility
- Specialised testing facility for ventilation fan motors
- Failure reporting
- Ongoing status reports on work in progress
- Data packs for all machines repaired
- Dynamic balancing up to 32 ton